On March 2, the official website of the National Health and Health Commission issued the "Notice of the General Office of the National Health and Health Commission on the Basic and Accurate Work of Primary Medical and Health Institutions in the Prevention and Control of New Coronary Pneumonia Outbreaks", and once again made work on the primary medical institutions during the outbreak deploy.
The original "Notice" is as follows:
The health committees of provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to implement the State Council's Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism, "Guiding Opinions on the Prevention and Control of New Coronary Pneumonia Epidemic Diseases by Doing Grading in Scientific Prevention and Accurate Policy Division", guide local grass-roots medical and health institutions to highlight the key points and make overall plans according to the changing trends of the current epidemic prevention and control situation Give consideration to and classify policies, promote differentiated and precise work in the prevention and control of new-level pneumonia outbreaks at the grassroots level, effectively implement relevant work measures, and further solidify and secure the “net bottom” of primary-level health care services. The notice is as follows:
1. Further enhance the sense of responsibility for overall planning for epidemic prevention and control and daily work
Since the outbreak of the New Coronary Pneumonia epidemic, local grass-roots medical and health institutions have resolutely implemented the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, implemented the work requirements of the National Health and Health Commission and local health and administrative departments at all levels, fulfilled their duties, and fully participated in the prevention and control of the epidemic, in order to effectively contain The spread and spread of the epidemic in urban and rural communities has played an important fundamental role. At present, the situation of the national epidemic prevention and control situation is positively expanding, and all regions are grading and restoring the production and living order in an orderly manner in accordance with the overall deployment of the epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development. Local community health service centers (stations), township health centers, village clinics and other grass-roots medical and health institutions should combine the regional epidemic prevention and control situation, further strengthen their work responsibilities, and coordinate the epidemic prevention and control and daily diagnosis and treatment, chronic disease management, health guidance, etc. Work to ensure that urban and rural residents get timely and nearby basic health services.
Second, the division and classification work scientifically and accurately
All localities should implement the overall requirements of implementing differentiated prevention and control in units of counties. Community health service centers (stations) and township hospitals and village clinics are under the unified leadership of local party committees and health administration departments. Cooperate with urban and rural community organizations to implement targeted epidemic prevention and control measures and do basic medical and health services at the grassroots level.
(1) Primary-level medical and health institutions in low-risk counties (cities, districts) for epidemic prevention and control must implement regional "outside prevention input" strategies, strengthen outpatient pre-examination and triage screening, and monitor and monitor fever patients. Discovery, reporting and referral. Assist in the implementation of management measures for returnees in key areas and high-risk areas. Strengthen public health missions and guide personal protection. On the other hand, it is necessary to fully restore the normal order of medical and health services and provide residents with basic medical services, basic public health services, and health management services. It is necessary to arrange the outpatient time reasonably, actively promote the appointment service, and reduce the queuing and gathering of residents. Attention should be paid to strengthening internal disinfection and environmental sanitation work, and strictly preventing infections in institutions.
(2) Primary-level medical and health institutions in risk-risk counties (cities, districts) in the prevention and control of epidemic situations must implement the regional "outside prevention input, internal prevention proliferation" strategy, and take good measures based on the prevention and control measures in low-risk areas. Preparations for manpower, materials, isolated observation places, etc. Work with urban and rural community organizations to implement the "Four Early" measures, implement grid and carpet management, assist in the implementation of follow-up investigation and quarantine medical observation measures for close contacts of cases in the jurisdiction, and cooperate with disease control agencies to carry out epidemiological investigations. According to the "Notice of the General Office of the National Health and Health Commission on Doing a Good Job in Follow-up and Follow-up of New Coronavirus Pneumonia Discharged Patients" (Guo Wei Ban Medical Letter  No. 142), we will assist in the follow-up management of discharged patients. Strengthen publicity and education on epidemic prevention and control, strengthen family protection measures, and prevent family gathering cases. Assist in the disinfection of epidemic sites such as case families and building units. Combined with regional epidemic prevention and control trends, the order of medical and health services will be gradually and orderly restored to ensure the provision of basic health and health services.
(3) Primary-level medical and health institutions in high-risk counties (cities, districts) for epidemic prevention and control should assist in the implementation of the "internal non-proliferation, external prevention, and strict control" strategy of the jurisdiction, and take the basis of various prevention and control measures in medium-risk areas In the first place, we will fully participate in the comprehensive prevention and control of urban and rural communities, and promptly assist in the implementation of measures such as community control and restrictions on the concentration of personnel. It is necessary to allocate manpower reasonably, focusing on the basic health and medication needs of the elderly, pregnant women, patients with chronic diseases, etc. in the jurisdiction.
3. Orderly carry out the signing of family doctors and basic public health services
During the epidemic prevention and control period, grassroots medical and health institutions are encouraged to innovate service models in the implementation of family doctor contract services and basic public health service projects, optimize service processes, and actively use Internet means to improve service efficiency.
According to the regional epidemic prevention and control classification, low-risk counties (cities, districts) continue to carry out family doctor contract and basic public health services. Middle- and high-risk counties (cities, districts) should strengthen tiered and classified management, grassroots medical and health institutions temporarily suspend the arrangement of health examinations for the elderly and other services, rationally adjust child health clinics and vaccination clinics, and suspend face-to-face newborn visits and child health examinations For the health management of pregnant women, children, the elderly, and patients with chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes, follow-up services can be carried out through telephone, WeChat, SMS, video, intelligent voice, and regional health cloud APP. The follow-up records should be Enter the residents' health files in time. Encourage the reliance on regional health and health cloud platforms to realize the connection and sharing of follow-up data. The family doctor service team should take the initiative to care about the contracted residents, push targeted and personalized health education and epidemic prevention and control information, provide health education and education services, guide the contracted residents to carry out self-health management and personal protection, and further improve the contracted residents ’contracting services for family doctors Satisfaction and sense of gain. For chronically ill patients with definite diagnosis and stable condition, the primary-level medical and health institutions should implement policies such as long-term prescriptions and extended prescriptions for patients with chronic diseases in accordance with the regulations to reduce the frequency of unnecessary visits.
All localities must ensure that the basic public health services are fully and timely funded in 2020, and the newly added part of the per capita subsidy standard is fully implemented in rural and urban communities, and co-ordinates the expenditures on personnel and public expenditures for the prevention and control of epidemic diseases by primary-level medical and health institutions. , Innovative ways to improve performance evaluation of project implementation.
4. Give full play to the supporting role of the county medical community
All localities should give full play to the synergy of the county medical community to promote the sinking of resources. The low-risk counties (cities, districts) for epidemic prevention and control should promptly promote the construction of a close county medical community, and further strengthen the capacity for epidemic prevention and control and basic medical and health services. Middle- and high-risk counties (cities, districts) in epidemic prevention and control should strengthen the training and guidance of leading hospitals for grassroots medical and health institutions, and timely arrange support and support personnel for grassroots medical and health institutions with weak prevention and control forces to enrich the grassroots prevention and control forces To effectively improve the regional comprehensive epidemic prevention and control capabilities. Rely on regional telemedicine to promote high-quality resources to sink to the grassroots. The county medical community can strengthen the provision of medicines for chronic diseases and special diseases in grass-roots institutions to meet the residents' needs for nearby medicines. Encourage the promotion of effective TCM prevention and control programs in the prevention and control of epidemic diseases at the grass-roots level, and give full play to the unique advantages and functions of TCM.
V. Further care for and care for primary medical staff
All localities should continue to increase their efforts in disinfecting and distributing protective materials for primary-level medical and health institutions to ensure the protection of primary-level medical personnel who participate in epidemic prevention and control. Strengthen the care and support for the grass-roots medical staff, ensure a reasonable time for rest, take the initiative to understand and coordinate their practical difficulties. Strengthen the recognition of primary-level medical and health institutions and primary-level medical personnel who have outstanding performance in epidemic prevention and control. Vigorously promote the advanced deeds of primary-level medical and health institutions and primary-level medical personnel, and actively create a good working atmosphere.
Provincial health administrative departments should strengthen the organization and leadership, and promote grassroots medical and health institutions in all regions to effectively enhance the overall situation awareness and responsibility awareness, effectively play a professional supporting role in urban and rural community prevention and control work, and gradually promote the comprehensive adjustment based on the dynamic adjustment of regional risk levels. The transformation of prevention and control to precise prevention and control, focusing on prevention and control, coordinating the work of epidemic prevention and control and daily medical and health services, focusing on key populations and key links, and laying down the people ’s war, overall war, and blocking war to win epidemic prevention and control Solid work foundation.
General Office of the National Health Commission
March 1, 2020
Source: compiled from the National Health and Health Commission