On March 2, the official website of the National Health and Health Commission issued the "Notice of the General Office of the National Health and Health Commission on the Basic and Accurate Work of Primary Medical and Health Institutions in the Prevention and Control of New Coronary Pneumonia Outbreaks", and once again made work on the primary medical institutions during the outbreak deploy.
There are five important issues. Among them, the "basic public health and family doctor contracting service work in the epidemic period" that the primary doctors are more concerned about is officially stated as follows:
1. Encourage primary-level medical and health institutions to innovate service models, optimize service processes, and actively use Internet means to improve service efficiency in implementing family doctor contract services and basic public health service projects.
2. Low-risk counties (cities, districts) continue to carry out family doctor contract and basic public health services.
3. Middle- and high-risk counties (cities, districts) should strengthen tiered and classified management, grassroots medical and health institutions temporarily suspend the arrangement of health checkups for the elderly, rationally adjust child health clinics and vaccination clinics, and suspend face-to-face newborn visits Health checkup, for the health management of pregnant women, children, the elderly, and patients with chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes, follow-up services can be carried out through telephone, WeChat, SMS, video, intelligent voice, regional health cloud APP, etc. Records should be entered into residents' health files in a timely manner.
4. For chronically ill patients with definite diagnosis and stable condition, primary-level medical and health institutions should implement policies such as long-term prescriptions and extended prescriptions for chronically ill patients in accordance with regulations to reduce the frequency of unnecessary visits.
5. All localities should ensure that the basic public health services are fully and timely funded in 2020, and the new part of the per capita subsidy standard is fully implemented in rural and urban communities, and pools the personnel and public funds used by the primary medical and health institutions for epidemic prevention and control Such as expenditures, innovative ways to improve performance evaluation of project implementation.